Enabling young people and communities across Somerset to thrive in the 21st Century.
As part of the legacy of Building Schools for the Future there was a national determination that schools have access to high quality services. Somerset County Council elected to enter into a strategic ‘Local Education Partnership’ with a private company, Futures for Somerset (in which the County Council is a shareholder), to provide key aspects of support to all Somerset Schools and Academies.
The arrangements put in place by Somerset County Council with Futures for Somerset (FfS) enable Somerset Schools and Academies to have the opportunity to procure a range of services through Futures for Somerset without having to worry about EU procurement requirements.
FfS pride themselves in offering a swift and efficient route to access the spectrum of individual available services. Where multiple services are required by individual Schools or Academies, or a group of Schools or Academies, we will ensure that we work to make sure that the solutions are integrated and achievements can be shown to be more than ‘the sum of the individual parts’.
The services available to you include:
- Property Facilities Management
- Property Services Supply Chain Integration and Management
- Leisure Property Management and Delivery Services
- Property Construction
- Property Design
- Programme and Project Development and Delivery
- Service and Project Business Case and Benefits Analysis
- Managing Change in Education and Communities
- Supporting ICT Hardware, Software and Services
PLEASE NOTE: For more information or to purchase this service, please contact the provider direct.