The Somerset Educational Technology team provides professional development programmes to support teachers and schools to improve and evaluate pupil outcomes. Our experience and expertise, supported by robust evidence and challenge, will help you provide excellent educational opportunities.
The updates for computing/technology leads in primary schools are a chance to meet with colleagues to develop your expertise as the leader of computing/technology in your school.
The Spring update session will provide the opportunity to:
- Consider your Digital Literacy curriculum and explore new resources and opportunities
- Build computing subject knowledge of search technologies
- Explore STEM opportunities and resources with STEM ambassadors
The update will enable participants to:
- Build confidence in the delivery of age-appropriate, effective Digital Literacy across the school
- Increase knowledge of resources and learning experiences to improve outcomes for your children
- Plan for learning opportunities with STEM ambassador in your school
Free for schools subscribing to ELIM Education Technology team. £75 for non-subscribing schools + 5% indemnity charge for Academy schools.
Computing or Technology Leaders/Coordinators in primary and special schools