The training will enable Induction Tutors to:
The training will demonstrate the following Early Career Frameworks:
- coordinate effective guidance and support for the NQT’s professional development;
- liaise and collaborate with all partners in the induction process;
- monitor the NQT’s progress towards satisfactory completion of induction, gathering evidence for fair and rigorous assessments;
- inform the headteacher about the NQT’s progress and contribute to the school’s monitoring and evaluation of its induction provision.
- High Expectations (TS1)
- How Pupils Learn (TS2)
- Adaptive Teaching(TS5)
- Professional Behaviour (TS8)
‘Empower the next generation’ Session Includes:
- Overview of NQT Cycle;
- Roles and responsibilities: Support, Monitoring, Assessments,
- Induction Tutors from 2018 2019 sharing their experience
- Evidence based targets;
- Working with NQTs experiencing difficulties
- Personalising the induction programme: Planning, executing and evaluating a well planned induction programme
If you have purchased the Professional Learning & Appropriate Body Package this training is included in your package.
This session is for Induction Tutors who are new to role as well as needing to refresh their skills and experience.