A half day training course for all ELSA trained staff who would like to further raise their awareness of the extent of loss and bereavement in children's lives.
The half day training aims to
- Raise awareness of the extent of loss and bereavement in children’s lives.
- Consider the grieving process.
- Understand the developmental nature of children’s responses to death.
- Increase confidence in supporting bereaved youngsters.
- Providing strategies to support children.
ELSA will be able to support children and young people that have experienced loss and bereavement with increased confidence.
Delegates must have current ELSA status.
Prices from: £55.00 (please login to find your school/setting prices)
Refreshments provided (not lunch)
ELSA trained staff only