The AET’s ‘Good Autism Practice’ whole-day course is designed to give practitioners a solid understanding of autism combined with practical strategies and resources for all practitioners working directly with autistic pupils in mainstream and specialist settings.
This is a whole-day training course.
The course is designed to support practitioners to:
- Understand the key areas of developmental difference experienced by autistic pupils.
- Understand the individual pupil and how to profile their strengths and developmental needs.
- Understand the importance of building positive relationships with and around the pupil.
- Understand how to adapt the curriculum to meet the needs of the individual pupil.
- Understand how to make the environment more accessible to autistic pupils
- Develop practical strategies and techniques in promoting effective teaching and learning.
From £ 90.60 (please login for price)
Please note that this course starts promptly at 9.30am. We ask that delegates arrive by 9.15am.